Saturday, September 19, 2009

wow!

Yesterday I went to my grandma house with my mom.After listen them gossip about sumbody,I went to a room for sleep. I used to be scare of that room because when I was young, we( me and cousin) said that room got ghost. But since I'm so tired, I went in.
Listen to hitz fm with my earphone.Things gone well in the 1st 20 minutes.
but........................................................
After that I heard sum1 shouting....i dun wan to boder it.....scare after a while,nth happen. I faster went out from that room, then I realize that my mom is the one who shouted just now.....
A samseng wanna spray my mom's car bcoz he want money, siao !
he said he want RM 500000. Hm....I think tat guy is really crazy, he bring along a 1m palang dou . Then he asked my mom to go out and talk to him. WTF ! we said we are going to call the police if he stil dun wanna live. Finally he left.
end~

No comments:

Post a Comment