Sunday, April 12, 2009

suppose to (应该) / want to(想要) / have to(必须)

I've been thinking this quite a long time.
Things I do everyday is what I suppose to do or
what I want to do?
FINALLY I found the answer.

Answers:
I suppose to do my homework
actuali I dun even wan to touch it

I suppose to laugh when ppl tell a joke
actuali i dun even wan to smile

I suppose to eat
actuali i dun even wan to open my mouth

I suppose to wear cloth
actuali i dun even wan to wear (.......)

I suppose to bath
actuali i dun even wan to go in the bathroom

I suppose to give some reaction
although I dun even knw what you're talking

I dun even wan to talk with mf(the ppl i hate)
but i have to

I dun even wan to go to school
but i have to

I dun even wan to stay alive
but i have to

I want to kick your ass
but I'm not suppose to do it


1 comment: