Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dissapointed

Everytime I faced problem,I kept it,not to let ppl know till....
One day, I cnt hold it anymore,I decided to tel you...
I told u every single problem I faced,(not every problem la actuali)
I felt really good since I found someone to talk with,
listen to me,
concern me,
care about me.
Since I've been feeling so unsafe for a long time,
I'm very glad I found u.
The feeling of loneliness had gone since that day.

Until one day, I decided to tel u the problem I facing,
me: hey, I've something to tel u, something tat cnt get out of my mind.
u: haiyer, why u have so many problems? wei shen me zi ji zhao ma fan?
me: nvm ( I left ) tears fall again

the hope had change to hopeless suddenly.
the tears never stop falling
until i sleep

I dun wan to be happy or else i'll be very sad in the nex minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment