Saturday, August 29, 2009

rush day

today woke up 6.15am.
wow, feel so good cause yesterday slept at 8+
faster take bath and eat.
7o'clock reached ktm.
my fren also ngam ngam reach there
The seminar start at 8.30
we took about 50 minutes to reach the KL central.
erm....today is the 1st time I use ktm card in ktm,
saw my fren insert her ticket , I also want to insert.
haha...so stupid.
we reached the hotel in about 8.25
the seminar started just in time.
2 person sitted in a table, I can't sleep(sit) with my fren cause no place for us to sit together.
A couple sitted in front of me .
I dunno why this 2 person came here.
They hold hand, hug and KISS in the class
WTH!
erm....the seminar end at 1.45.
we faster hurry to go back because I have tuition in 3.15
........................................................................................
reached klang at 3.25, asked a taxi man drive me to delta.
He dunno where is delta, WTH
I said near centrpoint, he said wat?
F_CK!
saw another taxi came, he asked that taxi to go away.
WTF! faster go and took that taxi to tuition.
the fee is RM7
deng! dun reali hav any other choice because I'm late.
during tuition feel so hungry.
at 6.30 finished tution then back home.
faster eat and bath.
went out again. It is almost 9 o'clock when I reached home.
my BRO called me, talked about her holiday and ...........( I cant say who is tat, she dun allow me to say the name)
thats it, and now I'm eating supper.
what a nice day, so rush!
I think I'm going to sleep after this...
wow....great!
tmr hav to go for seminar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment