Friday, March 25, 2011

Bruno Mars!!

I love his song, his style and absolutely his voice!!
I felt so dissapointed when I read this http://galaxieblog.com.my/
Bruno Mars has definitely gone from strength to strength in the past one year. There's the No. 1 singles, the hit album and the seven Grammy nominations (eventually he won one Grammy for  Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for Just the Way You Are)
"The last few months, it's been a rocket... to Mars!" the singer told GQ.
But fame was nearly shortlived for Bruno whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez. Last September, he was busted for cocaine posession in Las Vegas. Bruno has moved on but not without learning a good lesson.
"I'm not gonna preach that I'm a role model. I'm a f***ing musician! But I've learned people are watching, so don't do nothing stupid."
That would be a good idea, Bruno.

Hope he won't try this again.  I will always support 
                                                                                                                you Bruno Mars.TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment