Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3rd,4th of may

3rd of May ,
I did nth except fetching both of my sis here and there.
Being a driver for the whole day
this is wat I rmb.
I'm nt complaining.
I'm hepi too, I have the chance to help my mom
to do some hse work.
So that she can relax abit.XD
The end for 3rd of may.

So here comes to 4th of may,
Went for movie in the afternoon with peck yee.
hehe, we both so ngam wear the same color cloth.
Watched the roommate,its kinda nice.
The journey was kinda rush,dun get the chance to walk in slow motion.
our movie til 5.35.
I have to fetch my sis from scholl at 6.30
mana tahu I'm jam in KU for almost 45mins.
At last, asked my dad to fetched my sis.
Luckily din get scold.
PHEW~~
The movie quite nice, u shud watched it.
Here is the trailer. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment